Pixelchecksum Problem

duckling

Hi Everybody

I would like to know if anybody encounter this problem, I got a different checksum in for the same picture in two different pcs. But for some other pictures, the checksum is the same.

They both use the same windows version XP, same settings: 1024x768 (32-bit). Are there any other factors that cause the problem?

Appreciate if any can answer. Thanks

Regards,

Duckling

Edited by duckling

I believe font smoothing (especially "Clear Type") can affect the checksum:

http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/Articl...0547/20547.html

I'm assuming everything else is the same--AutoIt version, size of the rectangular region, Opt("PixelCoordMode"...)

Edited by CyberSlug
Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

I believe font smoothing (especially "Clear Type") can affect the checksum:

http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/Articl...0547/20547.html

I'm assuming everything else is the same--AutoIt version, size of the rectangular region, Opt("PixelCoordMode"...)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, everything is the same. But I highly doubt that it is due to the clear type font smoothing as the checksum is on a picture. Hmm. Nonetheless, let me try that out. Thank you!

• Administrators

If it's in a game remember that even at the same screen res there may be different graphical options turned on, like AA, depth buffers, texture settings. Possibly even gamma settings, which will all change the picture. If it is not a game and it is just on your windows desktop then hmmmm.....

If it's in a game remember that even at the same screen res there may be different graphical options turned on, like AA, depth buffers, texture settings.  Possibly even gamma settings, which will all change the picture.  If it is not a game and it is just on your windows desktop then hmmmm.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks! I found the problem. It is the game settings.