Screen Clicks when Locked

pelton

New user alert.

I read in the faq that certain functions won't work when the PC is locked. I used the recorder tool to get an idea of what the script will look like, and it works, but now I'm trying to convert that to use functions that will work when the pc is locked.

The recorder recorded this:

_WinWaitActivate("Program Manager","")
MouseClick("left",83,1029,1)
_WinWaitActivate("Avaya one-X™ Communicator","")
MouseClick("left",233,484,1)
MouseClick("left",479,17,1)

It clicks an item in my Windows 7 taskbar and then clicks an item in the Avaya program.

The Avaya program uses a custom GUI, so I can't seem to get control IDs or other things from Spy++ or AutoIt Window Info.

So far, I changed the program to just run the program using its path. This brings up the window, but I can't figure out how to click the button.

$pid = Run("""C:\Program Files (x86)\Avaya\Avaya one-X Communicator\onexcui.exe""")
sleep(200)

;this doesn't work:
ControlClick("Avaya one-X™ Communicator", "", "Avaya one-X™ Communicator", 1, 203, 485)

Any ideas on how I can click a specific point even when the PC is locked??

Don't put the bogus control ID in there. Only ID the window and leave the ControlID blank, or use a valid control ID. Try it with:

ControlClick("Avaya one-X™ Communicator", "", "", 1, 203, 485)

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law