XTREME HELP NEEDED

n0dy

Hi Friends, :D

I am new in AutoIt and also in this forum. I saw this forum is really Nice and Helpful.

So, Friends Please help in this problem.

Posted Image

I have attached a Image in this post. As in image, their is a Little Chatting software.

I want you peoples help me by sharing a Little Script or Code for this. The script should work like when started, running on background and monitoring the given WINDOW / .exe , capturing the Text area and wait for the retrieved text "LowCardBot" from the server or in that CHAT VIEW BOX , when it is retrieved, it should Automatically Type and send for example " !d " text. If anyone can do it for me and ask for that .exe file, i can attach it later here for more Help. Please Guys, Help me :huggles: its not really hard for you guys but it would be a Great Great help from me. It would be very appreciating indeed.

Extremely Waiting for replies.

Regards,

n0dy

Edited by n0dy

I want you peoples help me by sharing a Little Script or Code for this.

Not a good first post. :D

This forum is about helping you with your own scripts. Not writing them for you. Learn AutoIt and write it yourself. You'll find plenty of help along the way if you show what you tried and ask specific question.

If you want hire somebody to write a script for you, try the Rent-A-Coder link in my sig.

:huggles:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• Developers

Let me see:

- TYPING TITLE IN CAPS.

- Starting with "friends"

- the standard bagging

Typical case of somebody new that assumes we will do the coding.

OP Comeback when you have an AutoIt3 question and done some effort yourself.

*click*

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)