Simple PixelSearch help

Hidden

Hey, I'm trying to get Pixelsearch to press a key once it finds a pixel colour on a certain part of the screen. This is what I've got but it just doesn't seem to want to work.

While 1
If PixelSearch ( 680, 808, 707, 832, 0X721665, 50) then
Sleep(243)
        Controlsend("Window", "", "", "F")
        Endif

WEnd

I also tried

While 1
PixelSearch ( 680, 808, 707, 832, 0X721665, 50)
If @Error Then
;Nothing
Else
Sleep(243)
        Controlsend("Window", "", "", "F")
        Endif

WEnd

So basically I want it to look between a square made up by the 4 co-ords, to find that colour and I tried to give it 50 extra shades just to see if it would work...

Any help?

Have you tried adding some code to know if its finding your pixel? Not all programs will respond to send or controlsend.

I'm very new to this... I wouldn't know where to start. Basically, if it's finding the pixel, it's meant to press F... Isn't it? :/

And the ControlSend does work on this particular program, I have used it on it's own.

Are you sure about your coords for the search area? I don't know what resolution you run at but for me that is an area off my screen. Course I'm using a laptop. I tried your code, with changed coords, and it found your hex against an image painted to that color so it does work if that pixel color is present.

Are you sure about your coords for the search area? I don't know what resolution you run at but for me that is an area off my screen. Course I'm using a laptop. I tried your code, with changed coords, and it found your hex against an image painted to that color so it does work if that pixel color is present.

I'm on a 24' screen so yes, that is on my screen, I'm mostly unsure about the colour really.