Password Recovery/Backup

Sublime

Well I have gotten tired of using the nirsoft utilities as well most antivirus products detect them as viruses and our customers think they have a virus when a tech accidently forgets to delete the folder when done.

I have done some reading as to the storage locations and how the keys are encrypted.

My real question is, before I embark on this endeavor to create an application to read and export/backup this information has anyone on this forum already created such a utility to export/backup Wireless Information, IE Stored Passwords, Mail Account Settings & Passwords, Windows Product Key, Office Product Keys.

I have already seen the posts and work done for the Windows/Office Product keys and that has offered insight into those.

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I would hope this hasn't been discussed before. Any discussion on this could let any passerby create a little spyware that could grab everything needed for identity theft.

My Android cat and mouse game
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KaosVisions.WhiskersNSqueek

We're gonna need another Timmy!

Dog ate your search button?

:mellow:

Have used the search button havent seen anything. Atleast not anything of any use other than the windows product keys.

I would hope this hasn't been discussed before. Any discussion on this could let any passerby create a little spyware that could grab everything needed for identity theft.

Product Keys, Email Account Info, Wireless Info ....

Identity Theft....

How in the world did you manage to link the two O_o

I work for a computer company backing up customer data is well a part of life and can get tedious, in essense thisis...... Essential..

Lol, Anywho guess no one has any input.

Edited by Sublime