Free Program Compiled With Autoit

techguy86

I've written a free script that will bypass a screensaver in Windows 95, 98, 98SE, and Me: without knowing the password.

It's total is five files that have to be burned directly to a cd-r or cd-rw. The file will be zipped. I would appreciate it if the maker of auto it, J.B., would add my zip file to the collection of sent in scripts so I don't run out of bandwidth. If anyone is interested check it out at My Webpage

Signed,

computerguy_86 a.k.a. Ben H.

My Programs:Dissolve (Updated 5-30-06)Credit Card Validator (Not created as of yet)Master Lock Combination Cracker (Updated 7-08-07)Go Site-Seeing:My Website: - Click Here

There's a new version of Dissolve. It's Dissolve 1.3. It might be the last version.

Check it out at My Webpage It's still and will always be free unlike SSbypass.

Signed,

Computerguy_86

Edited by computerguy_86

My Programs:Dissolve (Updated 5-30-06)Credit Card Validator (Not created as of yet)Master Lock Combination Cracker (Updated 7-08-07)Go Site-Seeing:My Website: - Click Here

• 2 weeks later...

Dissolve 1.4 will be available at my webpage by 3/12/04. This version is rewritten to be smaller. It has only been tested on an IBM Aptiva with a AMD-K6 333Mhz Processor running Windows 98SE. But as the previous versions worked with Windows 9x & ME and not NT, 2000, or XP so shall this version. Feel free to check it out.

Signed,

Computerguy_86