New Noob

Cre

Hey guys. I linked in here from lockergnom I think. I am real noob about scripts and what they can do. The only code I have ever written is a few small progs in basic for a college comp class. I have looked at and edited some code to do my bidding but I am probably the lowest of the noobs you have ever seen. That said I am busy reading the help files that came with the program and will begin on this forum tomorrow. Please understand I value my time as much as I value your time so I will attempt to find answers on my own before I ask in here. Lets just say that I am not a young whippersnapper and I get to the internet riding the short bus. I will give it my all and try to explain my ideas, questions, etc fully. I am hoping you guys can help with the automation of a few web sites (one is a game site but I am getting permission to test on there)and several excel sheets. Your assistance and patients will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a wonderful evening.

Warcraft? I may not know much but I know several people that that game time sucked 2 years of their lives. Sounds like fun but I am too old for that stuff and don't have 2 years to give up. lol

I do know how to NOT hijack a thread though. <wink>