Possible Decompile Block?

Yes, you can use a different packer, like Themida or something other than UPX (those usually cost money)...or there are other ways of doing it that would involve making the decompiler unable to determine where the script is in the compiled exe. (Not saying, as it is against the AutoIt license agreement.)

So your best bet is to pack it with something other than UPX, so the decompiler can not read the compiled script and save it, but AutoIt was never designed to be a secure language, and by secure I mean secure source.

Yes, you can use a different packer, like Themida or something other than UPX (those usually cost money)...or there are other ways of doing it that would involve making the decompiler unable to determine where the script is in the compiled exe. (Not saying, as it is against the AutoIt license agreement.)

So your best bet is to pack it with something other than UPX, so the decompiler can not read the compiled script and save it, but AutoIt was never designed to be a secure language, and by secure I mean secure source.

Oi. Hopefully that's not a pain to do. Understood. Thanks!

Well, it depends on the packer that you use, but they are usually pretty easy to deal with...If you do end up going that route, just remember to set your compiler so it will not pack it with UPX before you do that. (Never tried to double-pack a program...Might work, might not :idea: )

Well, it depends on the packer that you use, but they are usually pretty easy to deal with...If you do end up going that route, just remember to set your compiler so it will not pack it with UPX before you do that. (Never tried to double-pack a program...Might work, might not :idea: )

I probably sound so gay just saying like ' Thanks for the advice! '. Sorry, lol just here for the help! Indeed, thanks for the advice.