Microphone Sound Play

I want to use the soundplay function, but enable it to play through the Microphone Output channel. Typically I would have to change my output to stereo mix and just play the sound file, but then it sends the other noise in the background as well, which I don't want. Is this possible? Can I play sound effects through my output channel, without having to change to stereo mix?

What I want to do is stream sound effects through a game, Counter-Strike, Vent, Etc.

I want to use the soundplay function, but enable it to play through the Microphone Output channel. Typically I would have to change my output to stereo mix and just play the sound file, but then it sends the other noise in the background as well, which I don't want. Is this possible? Can I play sound effects through my output channel, without having to change to stereo mix?

What I want to do is stream sound effects through a game, Counter-Strike, Vent, Etc.

You were a HLSS troll? :idea: Btw can't help you, Still not that advanced

You were a HLSS troll? :( Btw can't help you, Still not that advanced

I'm not doing it to play random soundboards and spam sound effects in channels. In the game combat arms a large population doesn't have a mic, so I want to enable users to play the Counter-Strike team sound effects, such as "Hold-Position" "Go-Go-Go" "Follow Me" and "You got point". That way when you play with someone who doesn't have a mic, you can still communicate without having to waste time fiddling with the keyboard :idea:.

I'm not really doing this for anyone in particular. I just want to make something people will enjoy, and I would like to learn this programming language. So if anyone could help me, I would appreciate it :).