girl needs some advice

Okay, I have been having troubles with this...mainly I am developing a program that will uninstall different kinds of antivirus software packages automatically, and then install a norton package automatically. I am currently testing for avast! antivirus software. Below is my code I have so far...

MsgBox (33, "Dialog", "This is to make sure that it is doing something.")

$UninstallValue = RegRead ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\avast!", "UninstallString")

MsgBox (33, "What the hell is it doing?", "The value of $UninstallValue is" & $UninstallValue)

$var = "cmd /C %SYSTEMROOT%\System32\rundll32.exe %SYSTEMDRIVE%\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\Setup\setiface.dll,RunSetup"

Run ($var)

WinWaitActive ("avast! Antivirus Setup")

Send ("{DOWN}")

Send ("!n")

Sleep (6)

WinWaitActive ("avast! Antivirus Setup")

Send ("{TAB}")

Send ("{DOWN}")

Send ("{ENTER}")

For some reason when i get to the second WinWaitActive ("avast! Antivirus Setup"), I can not figure out how to move the selection dot to "restart later" and then finish. Does anyone know how to wait for a uninstall to run to the last step of the uninstall and then have a way to automatically select "restart later" and then finish? Whatever advice you can give me would be great. Thanks.

No, no, not here to get people to write code for me or even try to get the most replies.

I have tried using the help Info thing that autoIT has built in, but using the commandclick and command control, I still can not get it to work. What I mean but not working is that my script continues as if the call was never made, as if it was not even there.

With the Send function, I am already using that...but I will try using your suggestion though.

No, no, not here to get people to write code for me or even try to get the most replies.

I have tried using the help Info thing that autoIT has built in, but using the commandclick and command control, I still can not get it to work.  What I mean but not working is that my script continues as if the call was never made, as if it was not even there. 

With the Send function, I am already using that...but I will try using your suggestion though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Note that it is a virus scanner, and some virusses wil try to uninstall or delete programs

So it does not allow that. (It only shows the scanner is not that bad at all)

Had a try once with a (Kerio) firewall, there was no way that i could send a command to the window, not even with the send