Is there a function for this?

Figure this is appropriate to post here, if not let me know.

I originally thought D2NT had a log that it saved all findings to. Would've simply read through that and copied it to a trade list.

Now after searching I found out theres not. I'm assuming it would be easiest to set up a script for when I wake up, I just run it and it some how pulls everything from the item finding tab onto notepad. Is there a function that will somehow read/scroll everything on the items tab?

Sorry, but i feel that this falls under : http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showannouncement=11&f=2

and i'm not even sure of a way to do this, personally, im the typoe of person who would make a huge long un-necessary code to do a possibly simple task.

*And is it really that hard to type the like 3 words it gives you into a trade list?

**~~Unique Ring - Done! -haha

~Shakala

Edited by Shakala

Sorry, but i feel that this falls under : http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showannouncement=11&f=2

and i'm not even sure of a way to do this, personally, im the typoe of person who would make a huge long un-necessary code to do a possibly simple task.

*And is it really that hard to type the like 3 words it gives you into a trade list?

**~~Unique Ring - Done! -haha

~Rycon

That's what I wasn't sure about(being a violation).

Tend to have large lists of findings but not really sure of a simple function/script to do this like you said. Don't want to really beat around the bushes and make a long code if there's a simple function that could do this.