Issues with Mouse functions in XP

A while ago I created an autoit script in Vista OS, since then I've switched to an XP SP3. The script works for the most part except for mouse functions, every so often it would click off the set coordinates or the speed of mouse movements seem to be rapid compared to vista. All other functions seem to work fine. Is there any way to resolve this issue?

~Thanks, Kevin

Edited by DefinedV

I don't think it's necessary an issue with the code, especially because it works in vista. They're just a series of basic mouseclicks and movements.

He means that you didn't show us any code so we can't help you at all because we can't figure out what the problem is without code.

I don't think it's necessary an issue with the code, especially because it works in vista. They're just a series of basic mouseclicks and movements.

MouseMove() and MouseClick() have worked fine in XP for years. Something about your script works in Vista but not in XP. OK, we've dealt with issues on this forum before, but the first step is almost always a reproducer -- the shortest runnable script you can post that reproduces your symptoms for you. That gives us something test/debug to find an answer.

Now, I've had a few issues of my own, and I've noticed in much more than half the cases the process of reducing the problem to simplest reproducer possible causes me to see my problem before it ever get posted. This has greatly reduced (sadly, not eliminated) the dumb questions I've asked here.

:mellow:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law