Au3DB

FuryCell

39 members have voted

1. 1. Are you intrested in seeing this developed further?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Would you enjoy seeing a tool like this replacing the snippet holder already included in scite?

• Yes
    • No

New version uploaded. It now shows the read-only status of a file in the titlebar.

The run feature is on hold until I can get some more time on my hands.

I ran into some issues with the director interface. (I.E. something from the tools menu is already running so I may have to delegate a child process to allow the run command to execute)

Download

Edited by FuryCell
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

You should add two buttons below the script. (Launch/Start) and (Open in Scite)

I think the hotkeys are sufficient for now. Most of the time I have to spend on this needs to be used finding udfs and making sure it is stable.

HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

found a small error with it. When you create a new script in the program it dosnt save it with .au3

Thanks will correct in the next version. Maybe i'll also hide the au3 extension in the sidebar.

• 2 weeks later...