Help me with my "Messenger" PLEASE!!

Hello bros! i hope ur all fine:

Im creating a messenger , it looks great i think, i've attached a photo i want u to see it.

i need the most important thing at all, text transforming script, ITS NOT WORKING ITS NOOOOT WOOORKING!! i've

posted a topic 2 days ago asking for help, but nothing worked! PLEASE GUYS LET ME MAKE MY DREAM A REALITY AND

HELP ME TO MAKE THIS MESSENGER AS MY FIRST PROJECT WITH THE NEW VERSION OF AUTOIT!!

The project is an "IP Messenger", i used many script examples from ur forum and from "Autoit help file" but

nothing helped, the problem is that i cant make a GUI form that contains the conversation "text send and

receive", the IPs matter, I HATE IPs, ok?! how to work with them? i just need a simple text exchanger like

the one with autoit help file "TCP RECEIVE + SEND", it worked locally but its not working with other PCs on

the internet! whats wrong?

please help bros, take a look and this photo ..

Thank u, on the road of reaching my dream :-)

post-58661-12777680238284_thumb.jpg

• Developers

38 views with no replies! please i need to move this subject up to get some help (please!), just a "link" at least :mellow:

I hope you have gotten the message by now...

*click*

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)