Autoit Functions

Goto AutoIt Wiki and follow the "Source code" links.

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

It could be that its not included in the source code.

The public version of the source code will be similar to the private/binary version but with some functionality removed.

I only know where to find the public source code. But not whats in it and whats removed from it. Edited by MvGulik

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

Sometimes someone invents the wheel again. Sometimes this can be useful. If someone doesn't want to waste time, he buys a wheel at MSDN. Many intelligent people do so. I think, the dev-team of AutoIt is very intelligent...

Click here to buy a wheel!

Sourcecode is available at gdi32.dll with any disassembler. For FREE!

Edited by AndyG

i couldn't find it in the downloaded source files.

Then you can't have searched very good. If you use something that can search in the files, (like SciTE) then you would only get 5 results!