About _GUICtrlEdit_Find

I would like to add a find dialog for my autoit web browser so users can find text at ease.

As i've searched autoit help, I found out _GUICtrlEdit_Find which seems to be the one im looking for.

The problem is i don't know what i should place in the $hWnd which is the handle of the control _GUICtrlEdit_Find($hWnd[, $fReplace = False])

I create the IE window by the script below

$Tab[$oNum] = GUICtrlCreateTabItem($oNum)
    $oIE[$oNum] = _IECreateEmbedded()
    $Obj[$oNum] = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE[$oNum], $TabPos1 + 5, $TabPos2 + 25, $TabPos3 - 10, $TabPos4 - 60)
    GUICtrlSetResizing($Obj[$oNum], BitOR($GUI_DOCKLEFT, $GUI_DOCKRIGHT, $GUI_DOCKBOTTOM, $GUI_DOCKTOP))
    $flasher[$oNum] = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", $TabPos1 + 5, $TabPos2 + 25, $TabPos3 - 10, $TabPos4 - 60)
    GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, BitOR($GUI_DOCKLEFT, $GUI_DOCKRIGHT, $GUI_DOCKBOTTOM, $GUI_DOCKTOP))
    GUICtrlSetState($flasher[$oNum], $GUI_HIDE)
First learn computer science and all the theory. Next develop a programming style. Then forget all that and just hack. -George Carrette[sub]GD Keylogger Creator (never released)[/sub][sub]Garena Autojoin v3.0[/sub]

• Developers

What is that keylogger link doing in your sig?

read this?

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)