Printout of executed code

Hi All,

I apologize if this is already posted somewhere else, I tried searching, but I don't think I was using the right words. Maybe someone here can help.

What I would like is a way to view a printout in real time of my script as it's being executed, either through implementing something in my script, or a third party script/program. From what I understand, this can be done in autohotkey, I was wondering if there was something similar for autoit. I know that using the SciTE editor, if I try to launch my code and there is an error, it will tell me at the bottom what and where it was, but is there a way for it to tell me everything else?

Thanks very much for your time ;)

Brigzzy

Also give the directive "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Debug_Mode=y" a try. (main code file only as far as I know)

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

Thanks guys, but I couldn't find the option you mentioned in the tools menu. That's rather strange. Is is a sciTE plugin that I have to install? As for the second suggestion, Where is the main code file? Is that just my script, or is it some autoit config file somewhere?

Thanks again ;)

Brigzzy

You need Scite4AutoIt4 instead of the default Scite/wscite setup.

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/downloads.shtml

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...