User Macros

Hi i have be scripting in Kix and just recently started using autoit.

I love it because the gui side is much easer then kixsforms and i can compile in to an exe. However while converting my current kix scripts to autoit i have ran into a problem. My current kix forms script i use the show me the current logged on user looks like this.

Posted Image

Username DisplayName Description. 2003 active directory user infomation.

in kix i could use @Username @Fullname @Comment.

and i can only find @UserName in Autoit :(

Is there a Macro for Display Name and Description in autoit or is there a way i can create a new macro?

Hi i have be scripting in Kix and just recently started using autoit.

I love it because the gui side is much easer then kixsforms and i can compile in to an exe. However while converting my current kix scripts to autoit i have ran into a problem. My current kix forms script i use the show me the current logged on user looks like this.

Posted Image

Username    DisplayName    Description. 2003 active directory user infomation.

in kix i could use @Username @Fullname @Comment.

and i can only find @UserName in Autoit :(

Is there a Macro for Display Name and Description in autoit or is there a way i can create a new macro?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Take a look at the environment variables for the full name, and look into querying the 2k3 AD for the user info.

In my company we have an environment variable %FULL% that corresponds to the full name of the logged in user.

Just open a DOS prompt and type "SET" for a list of all your environment variables, then look up the AutoIt command ENVGET() if you find something you can use.

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache