Running A Exe Internally?

Have a look to: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=116040 or http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=99412

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

ah, OK. What you may want to do is have the extra files be located in different folders so that would keep most folks from finding them. You could also fix the files to deny the user rights to delete them, have a helper exe keep what you want running, and so forth.

File hashes are a not a good method to ensure file integrity in this context as you can change the file to come out to the desired hash.

@Warmonger:

So you own gamersfirst....? Or private server? Borderline legality if thats the case, but anyway...

Even if you hide your process in a process, as it where, its still not hidden from people, nor are the resources packed into the executable. I would think you'd want to find a better method to go about this.

Edited by Theri

I'm not going to lie. I doubt you legally have the right to run a server for that game. I am clearly assuming you're running a private server and for some reason want to prevent botting on it, which makes no sense. If you were the owner of that company you wouldn't be on here asking for solutions to this problem as you would have programmers under your payroll that made the game itself. If you owned the server/software you could edit the software itself to have a process spawn as part of its process tree to do what you are wanting to do instead of trying to do it with AutoIt or dll injection at run time(seriously?)

(obviously, no, I cant nor would I help you)

That aside.

The best deterrent to botting is in the game design itself, not in an anti-cheat system.