Changing offsets

Hello there, im not quite sure if this is the appropriate forum for this kind of question but i'll go ahead and ask and if it's wrong please just delete it.

I recently started with Autoit and just got a grip on the basic functions, but im really wondering if it is possible to change offsets in games etc with this language.

Problem: I have the offset where my outfit is stored (this is local in a multiplayer game, so it will not affect any other players and it is not illegal) and i would like that change that specific offset that stores my outfit to another one (example: a monster)

btw: i'm not looking for anyone to code this for me, i allready got the gui ready... i just need an answers if this is doable at all and if it is a link/keyword to where i should start looking (allready tried googling)

Thanks in advance ;)

Read the sticky post about Game Bots, and then take it elsewhere (as in, not on this site).

;)

Since when is changing your outfit CLIENT side a bot? It does not provide any extra benefits to you except the ability to look like whatever you want.

I ask again, is it possible?

Edit: read the sticky again, and i'm not trying to automate any gameplay.. i simply want to change my outfit and i'm wondering if this is possible by editing the memory of the game.

Edited by tibiamorpher

Since when is changing your outfit CLIENT side a bot? It does not provide any extra benefits to you except the ability to look like whatever you want.

I ask again, is it possible?

Edit: read the sticky again, and i'm not trying to automate any gameplay.. i simply want to change my outfit and i'm wondering if this is possible by editing the memory of the game.

The problem is providing information on how to do this could easily be used to change other things,