Script Error with functions that return arrays - "Subscript used with non-Array variable"

spool

Hey,

Well I am trying to get this little application going currently and its being a bit of a pain, from time to time everything will work fine, but on other occasions I get an error that seems to be popping up all over my code. Now I myself do know how to program, iv learnt C++ and learning Java at the moment, so this application has fallen rather easily into my lap, I seem to have picked up on it rather fast though the following error is irritating me.

Error "Subscript used with non-Array variable.:"

Now iv can sorta see whats happening here, but I don't really know how its happening, I am calling the function "PixelSearch" I throw in a square box for it to search within for a red pixel "0x7f1919" with a 10 shade tolerance. For quiet some time is was working beautifully and I could put the program i was searching in anywhere on my dual screens and it would find it. Though now its giving me the "Subscript used with non-Array variable.:" error because the array being returned it incorrect. My code follow,

Is there something obvious that I am just not doing? or missing out, I know it should work because it was working before but maybe I just changed something while I was testing and forgot to change it back, sorry for variable names being a little messy.

Edited by SmOke_N

• Moderators

spool,

I take it you have not read this?

We do not support game bots here.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Moderators

Darkfall Online's EULA regarding 3rd party tools

2.a. You will not use and distribute cheats, bots, hacks, mods or any other third-party software not specifically offered or authorized by Aventurine that modifies or alters the Game or the World;

2.e. You will not use any unauthorized third-party software that intercepts or otherwise collects information from or through the Game or the World such as software used to collect data from your computer or from the World through your computer regarding a character in the Game or in the World or any third party created player interface that is not specifically authorized by Aventurine;

Topic Locked

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.