help (really easy)

jstndrn

So, I need help making this script... I need it to enter the keystrokes a and q into a window, and repeat indefinitely. I've been able to send the keys into the window, but I can't seem to figure out how to repeat them. (sorry for the noobishness of this post)

So, I need help making this script... I need it to enter the keystrokes a and q into a window, and repeat indefinitely. I've been able to send the keys into the window, but I can't seem to figure out how to repeat them. (sorry for the noobishness of this post)

Nothing wrong with noobish posts, but in order to best help you, it helps to see what you have so far. Take a look at loops in the help file (Language Reference - Loop Statements)

Edited by maqleod
[u]You can download my projects at:[/u] Pulsar Software

Nothing wrong with noobish posts, but in order to best help you, it helps to see what you have so far. Take a look at loops in the help file (Language Reference - Loop Statements)

Well, this is all I have so far:

SendKeepActive ( "<I'd rather not give out the window>" ) 
Send ( "a, x" )

[peek][poke]

How about a little bit more effort in using a little bit less noobis topic titles. ;)

[/poke]

Anyway: the "really easy" answer ... http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/intro/lang_loops.htm

[/peek]

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...