Domain Admin

electrico

Hi guys, this time I put my job, that has been completed far avay in the past. The progress of this job was several month long, because I had a lack of time and for sure I am beginner and not a pro. So this tool will let you do many things, just download the source and test it. No viruses (except ghost r-admin, - sorry this is a part of the work with no global purpose of infecting your computers, it just will make possible to gain you control of your office computer). R-admin is included in silentr.exe both with admdll.dll and registry settings. Ah, the pass will probably be 77086412 for remote pc. Also you can steal screen, for example to see what error is on it, if the user is too lame to explain the error. Windows XP standard and domain profile firewall control are also included. Other utilities, that I used there is : cacls.exe - change security policies of files and folders, psexec.exe - windows powershell tool and nircmd.exe free utility from Nirsoft. Try the program and enjoy if you like it, or criticise it here if you dislike.

src download from: http://cyberspace.times.lv/src2.rar

If you are not lazy to look carefuly the source, - there is a secret function I made for myself. HotKeySet Ctrl+Shift+Alt+ScrollLock - for secret menu, and after you will provide the password "wildnature" in the edit field, press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+PrintScreen. There are two additional functions: talk to host (if the remote speakers are ON) and send the message to remote host with any text. Secret menu is provided with sounds.

Edited by electrico

Hi. Because the whole script is very large, and it is full of add-ons, so I prefered to make a link.

Is that link works fine? If not, say me. So guys, please dont be lazy to put your comments, even if you think this program is shit. I wanna see your feedback.

• 3 weeks later...

Loooove this program.

Can you please explain in your secret function how you managed to speak to the host; I would like to implement voice calls into my P2P communicator (I got lost in your code ;)

Thx,

Hypoz.

ongoing projects:-firestorm: Largescale P2P Social NetworkCompleted Autoit Programs/Scripts: Variable Pickler | Networked Streaming Audio (in pure autoIT) | firenet p2p web messenger | Proxy Checker | Dynamic Execute() Code Generator | P2P UDF | Graph Theory Proof of Concept - Breadth First search

• 2 months later...

Hi, thx for your lovely replay.

6 months of hard work and different tests inside domain after worktime, in my cabinet.

The speak command is done by nirsoft tool named nircmd.exe.

There was a lot of work on this script, so I just can imagine there was firstly copying to remote pc windows dir, and afterwards there was run command with psexec , and all nircmd speak parameters. This was kinda cmd promt string magic :x,