dont work

mesale0077

Alternate streams (hiding test.au3 in ani.au3 then referring to it by "ani.au3:test.au3") are lost when the file is transferred from the supporting file system (i.e. NTFS).

This kind of thing is usually a cheesy attempt at malware. What are you trying to accomplish?

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Alternate streams (hiding test.au3 in ani.au3 then referring to it by "ani.au3:test.au3") are lost when the file is transferred from the supporting file system (i.e. NTFS).

This kind of thing is usually a cheesy attempt at malware. What are you trying to accomplish?

;)

I second that. What are you trying to do? In other words, what is the goal of the code you want to build? FOr example, you could say "I want to have this script open notepad then enter in some text. This text is used to save a record"

If your project is anything that involves hiding from a game's anti-cheatware software, or to cause any harm to another PC or user, then we will not help you.