Report Help File Issues Here

Bert

Go to the AutoIt <Home> page (ribbon menu at the top of this page). Then select <AutoIt - Downloads> from the ribbon menu at the top of that page. Scroll down and you find the "AutoIt Beta" link which takes you to the download page. :)

M23

P.S. Did you mother never tell you that "Please" is a magic word? ;)

Languages, it seems rude, is not it? :);):D

Edited by 131738

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to the AutoIt <Home> page (ribbon menu at the top of this page). Then select <AutoIt - Downloads> from the ribbon menu at the top of that page. Scroll down and you find the "AutoIt Beta" link which takes you to the download page. :)

M23

P.S. Did you mother never tell you that "Please" is a magic word? ;)

Unpaid work, not to help promote it? Despise you :);):D

Edited by 131738

Go to the AutoIt <Home> page (ribbon menu at the top of this page). Then select <AutoIt - Downloads> from the ribbon menu at the top of that page. Scroll down and you find the "AutoIt Beta" link which takes you to the download page. ;)

M23

P.S. Did you mother never tell you that "Please" is a magic word? :guitar:

Do not you tell me how to search, ;):) you look at the file release time,

Your reply: Posted Yesterday, 08:50 AM

File publish: autoit-v3.3.8.0-sfx.exe 23-Dec-2011 12:26

autoit-docs-v3.3.8.0-src.exe 24-Dec-2011 11:12

You see it?

Forum administrators only one person you do? :);):D

Edited by 131738

• Developers

Forum administrators only one person you do? :);):D

You are pushing this too far and will be given 3 days to rethink your strategies in these forums.

You will only comeback when you can be respectfull toward all of us.

Merry Christmas,

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

You are pushing this too far and will be given 3 days to rethink your strategies in these forums.

You will only comeback when you can be respectfull toward all of us.

Merry Christmas,

Jos

Forum to discuss technology, to mention "mother" is a polite it?

3 days how? Do not know? I rely on machine translation did not see it?

Oh crud. I just now actually like totally read the first post.

We welcome your comments but we do ask that you not propose anything that calls for a feature request, bug fixing, or scripting questions.

If you have a bug you wish to report or feature request, please use Trac.

I'll use trac from now on.

It is not clear to me what you are talking about. You'll use Trac from now on... for what? We just established that for the purposes of documentation updates guinness would prefer things posted here. He's currently the person spending the most time and effort working on the documentation so it's his prerogative where he wants the information posted to work best for him.

Let me make this simple for you 171738, shut the fuck up and wait for the file to be posted.

In my country, "your mother" is a vicious degrading language,

Here, "mother" not the most sacred word?

Disclaimer: This is a Google translation!

Does it strike anybody else as odd that somebody who's English is so bad they need a translator wishes to have the English documentation source?

Could somebody who speaks Russian please tell him to piss off in Russian so the translation isn't mangled.

• Developers

mmm.. Guess the Christmas spirit forgot to make it 3 day since he was able to post here.

See that is fixed now.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Not the Russians,!

strange? Look at my localized documentation it!

http://www.autoit.net.cn/viewthread.php?tid=19307&fromuid=161

I had you confused with somebody who posted something in Russian. So replace "Russian" with "Non-English language of your choice" and my point is still the same.

mmm.. Guess the Christmas spirit forgot to make it 3 day since he was able to post here.

See that is fixed now.

You've discovered by now but the user was put under moderator preview rather than having their posting ability suspended. I was modding their posts through so I could reply to them.

Melba23

Read your explanation.

I respect all the developer contributions and achievements!

Still do not appreciate your style!

this small joke, also ain't the way a civilised person behaves.

If I say that emoticon is a small joke, you can accept it?

I no longer post, and to this end!

Melba23

Read your explanation.

I respect all the developer contributions and achievements!

Still do not appreciate your style!

this small joke, also ain't the way a civilised person behaves.

If I say that emoticon is a small joke, you can accept it?

I no longer post, and to this end!

Hush. I'm tired of reading your non-sense. Next time you ping my radar you will go away for good.

I find it extremely odd that 131738 claims to be a non-english speaker yet knows the "proper" use of the word ain't which NO translator would ever offer as a valid word. Someone's pulling something, and it ain't a leg.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator