how to read this text label?

E1M1

How to read this label showen on picture. I looked some OCR example scripts but didn't manage to read that label.

post-45701-0-84121700-1289737620_thumb.p

this label is on Java Window So i cant use memory read for it because address changes every time. I would need OCR to read it. Could some one pealese direct me method to do what I want to do.

edited

E1M1,

Personally I like to use MIDOC for my OCR reading, since it is portable with anyone that has Microsoft Office 2003 or later. Even The Trial Versions will give unlocked MIDOC capabilities. However that is a very small capture of your image where the text is to close to the border. MIDOC tends to have problems reading text near the borders of the image, If you can grab a larger region surrounding the text, giving some padding between the text and the borders of the image, then I would highly reccommend using MIDOC to capture the text.

Here is a good Example of using MIDOC:

Other than that, the only other forms of OCR that I have encountered are Tesseract which I have zero experience with, since I generally look for portability which I could not find a way to make Tesseract portable enough for my needs. However I did run accross another article here that had some portable modules for capturing Text and Controls, However I found that it was not reliable on non-standard fonts. But if you have no other options here is where I found information on the GOCR module:

Good Luck.

Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

Realm 1st ocr -

C:\Users\rain\Desktop\ocr2.au3(40,42) : WARNING: $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW: possibly used before declaration.
                    $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW +
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\rain\Desktop\ocr2.au3(40,56) : WARNING: $WS_VISIBLE: possibly used before declaration.
                    $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW + $WS_VISIBLE +
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\rain\Desktop\ocr2.au3(40,74) : WARNING: $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS: possibly used before declaration.
                    $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW + $WS_VISIBLE + $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\rain\Desktop\ocr2.au3(40,42) : ERROR: $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW: undeclared global variable.
                    $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW +
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\rain\Desktop\ocr2.au3 - 1 error(s), 3 warning(s)

2nd I dont know how to use.

Isnt there any udf that can read labels fro java app?

edited

E1M1,

Add this to the top of your script:Posted Image

#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry.