Grooveshark Playlist Backup

kishy

The following website will let Grooveshark users to backup their playlists: www.gsuser.com/exportplaylist

Issue is using Autoit will always result in Invalid Login. I checked my login details and they are correct, but after umpteen tries I always get an invalid login message. Tried to use a really long sleep but still did not work.

I am running the script on a windows 7 machine. Here is my code:

#include <IE.au3>

$oIE = _IECreate ("www.gsuser.com/exportplaylist")

$oForm = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE, 0)

$o_login = _IEGetObjById ($oForm, 'gsuser')

$o_password = _IEGetObjById ($oForm, 'gspass')

$o_signin = _IEGetObjById ($oForm, 'Login')

$username = "username"

$password = "password"

_IEFormElementSetValue ($o_login, $username)

_IEFormElementSetValue ($o_password, $password)

Sleep(10000)

_IEFormSubmit($oForm)

If you examine the input elements with a DOM inspector, I'll bet you see some on event actions attached that are not triggered by your _IEFormElementSetValue()s. You might try _IEAction() to set focus on the input, then ControlSend() to input the value, which should trigger the required on event scripts.

:graduated:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

The DOM is not an AutoIt concept. The document object model (DOM) is how the web page HTML elements are handled as a programming interface by the browser.

For an example of this particular work around, see Example 5 under _IEFormElementSetValue() in the help file.

:graduated:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law