Block / lag specified client connected to host

some1

Hey there :graduated:

Would it be possible, with autoit, to create some sort of lag (spikes/high ping) for a specific ip connected to me while online gaming?

I play warcraft 3 custom games and I use tools to kick people, programs written for that. However, it is very easy to see whether the player has left the game or if it was me kicking him. The optimal solution would be lagging the guy out of the game, but not instantly. Sort of like the lag would build up to a level where no communication can be made between the host (me) and the client (an idiot player for example)

Is there a possibility for this?

Ehm, sorry for double post, but this really has nothing to do with automation.. This is about getting good games and avoiding bad people.

Will anyone be willing to help, or is the above contradicting your morals?

when i created a bot before it ran perfectly on my old computer..years later my bot lags my game like a mofo on my new laptop. i created a new script for it and everything it still lags... i have no clue what created this problem, but i am looking to do the trial and error method until i find a solution... maybe you should do the same thing some1

"I think, therefore I am"[size="1"]René Descartes[/size]