Diablo 2 Bot in AutoIT

AfX78z90

Hello

I have been made a program in 100% autoit for the game diablo 2 that kill many monsters.

It work perfeclty except the part that it CAN'T run while the Diablo's window is minimized. Everything going crazy because it simulates the keyboard and mouse moves.

What command should i put to run ALL the script in only ONE window and minimized?

Thanks

Edited by AfX78z90

Well it's not effective at all, because you cannot scan for colors minimized. Otherwise search for MouseClickPlus.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Well it's not effective at all, because you cannot scan for colors minimized.  Otherwise search for MouseClickPlus.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you for your post

yeah it's not very effective because the colors detection.

I didn't understand what did you mean about the "MouseClickPlus" command.

And what about a spam bot?

I made a script that send mensages every 10 secounds in a chat room but like i said dont work when the window get minimized. it doesnt work very well because this problem.

If autoit allows people to do scripts in just one window and minimized it will be wonderful !!!!