Unable to parse line.

Crazy

So I made a little script and it works fine when I test it with "F5", while editing it. But when I compiled it I started to get this error

Line 280 (File (Where the file is located): Error Unable to parse line.

The line in question is this one

$coord = _ImageSearchArea("3.png", 1, 0, 0, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, $x, $y, 0)

I don't know whats wrong with the code since before this line they are others like it for 0.png 1.png and 2.png

Edited by Crazy

So I made a little script and it works fine when I test it with "F5", while editing it. But when I compiled it I started to get this error

Line 280 (File (Where the file is located): Error Unable to parse line.

The line in question is this one

$coord = _ImageSearchArea("3.png", 1, 0, 0, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, $x, $y, 0)

I don't know whats wrong with the code since before this line they are others like it for 0.png 1.png and 2.png

What is the function _ImageSearchArea doing?

Dating a girl is just like writing software. Everything's going to work just fine in the testing lab (dating), but as soon as you have contract with a customer (marriage), then your program (life) is going to be facing new situations you never expected. You'll be forced to patch the code (admit you're wrong) and then the code (wife) will just end up all bloated and unmaintainable in the end.

What is the function _ImageSearchArea doing?

searching for a image ("3.png") in a area

I believed I solved the problem for some reason i had @ProgramFilesDir on the top of the script, deleting seems to fixed it, can't believe that I look at the script top to bottom for like 3 times and didn't find it, for some reason I put there and close the script without testing it first dunno what I was thinking.

For future reference keep in mind that the shown linenumber excludes all comments compiler options etc. and includes the contentis of any include files you specified.

As a result you can't usually compare the linenumber in the error from a compiled script with that line in the uncompiled script. (you can figure out the corrosponding line with some effort though)

In this case it seems an include was placed at the start of the script, pushing the line witth @ProgramFilesDir to line 280.