Picture Button with Text?

Guest mikcik

Guest mikcik

is it possible to create a picture button which not only displays the icon, but also displays the buttons text?

seems like the $BS_ICON style currently eliminates the possibility of text on the button :|

is there a workaround or is it planned to be implemented anyway?

thanks,

mik

is it possible to create a picture button which not only displays the icon, but also displays the buttons text?

seems like the $BS_ICON style currently eliminates the possibility of text on the button :|

is there a workaround or is it planned to be implemented anyway?

thanks,

mik

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know that this is a bit of a cheat :) but why not create a picture with the text you want (In Photoshop for example) & use that as the icon?

Guest mikcik

well, the problem is that the image is always centered on the button.

anyways, i think the part where the label goes won't be clickable any more if I do this.

Well you could make your own image like Katy, but instead of putting it on a button create it using GUICtrlCreatePic(). Only problem is it wont be like a button but more like a picture you click on. To get around that you can create another picture and when you mouse-down on the first picture and changes to second, and vice versa, giving the imitation of a button.

qq