SciTE keeps trying to access internet at 209.18.47.61:DNS

Skitty

Im sorry for the late reply but last night after I compiled my program, every time I run any compiled program I make, It automatically tries to access the IP address I mentioned earlier! This is very strange, I'm not concerned about my privacy because my PC is not very private. On another note, This morning I have noticed that the balloon's that popup warning about the internet connection just go away after about half a second, What I think may be happening is there may be another program waiting for these popups and then just clicking accept. I think it may be possible that I have a "RAT" on my PC.

RAT = Remote administration tool.

I've been trying to take a screen shot of the popup that say's Scite, a centilla (Not sure how its spelled...) based script editor is trying to access the internet which is a different popup than the one in my picture above, not only that but it says the obfuscater and any program I make keeps doing the same thing.. It may be very possible that 209.18.47.61 is using my PC to DDoS sites etc, I say this because I have been fire-walled from HF and several msc sites. So my conclusion is I "AM" infected.

I am going to boot into Maverick and use V-box to investigate my SciTE install, It would be nice if there were a program that could tell you the difference between two similar files. Like file size etc.

I'll just have to download a fresh SciTE and compare them manually.

Your screen capture show scite is not guilty ! ( why don't you show picture at beginning, we shouldn't have wasted our time ! )

The only way i have succeeded to see it accessed to internet, it's by sciteconfig.exe

Run ( @ProgramFilesDir & '\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciTEConfig\SciteConfig.exe' )

Click on button "Check for SciTe4AutoIT3 updates."

It's quite normal that AutoIt3.exe tries to access to internet...

Edited by wakillon

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts