How can I run a simple script on an inactive window?

My first question is simple: Is it possible to run a script on an inactive window?

Here's my scenario: I'd like to run a simple script on an MMORPG. The scripts is as follows:

1:
Send, q
Sleep, 450
MouseClick, right
Sleep, 200
MouseClick, right
Sleep, 1500
Goto, 1

How can I (if possible) run this script on an inactive window while browsing or watching full screen movies? The mouse clicks don't have coordinates, so I can't see that being an issue. Any advice whatsoever would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance

Allow me to correct myself. It isn't an MMORPG, but simply a screen that can only be active at certain resolutions. Let's pretend the WinTitle is "Waffles". I've been studying the help file, but ControlClick seems over complicated for the simple actions I'd like performed. Could someone please edit the .ahk and reply as necessary? I'll give you 2 hours of cyb0rz (telepathically of coarse)

Allow me to correct myself. It isn't an MMORPG, but simply a screen that can only be active at certain resolutions. Let's pretend the WinTitle is "Waffles". I've been studying the help file, but ControlClick seems over complicated for the simple actions I'd like performed. Could someone please edit the .ahk and reply as necessary? I'll give you 2 hours of cyb0rz (telepathically of coarse)

Why would you use or why are you looking at ControlClick()? Does "Waffles" have any controls? Were you eating waffles when making that last post?

And wow... you got problems.

Edited by MrMitchell

I believe I've solved the Waffle problem. I'm not sure if ControlClicks were necessary, but it's only way i could find to send/click on an inactive window. Thanks for pointing out the anti-gaming thread that's on the top of the forum. can't believe i didn't see it. anyways, gave me the initiative to figure it out myself. Trial and Error :)