Google API .net port to COM help needed

tobject

Hi folks

I need some help with Visual Studio & Google Data API

Trying to make Google Data API COM compatible but I only have VB.Net and that sucker is C#

So here's what you need to do

1. Download & Install Google Data API http://code.google.com/p/google-gdata/downloads/list

2. Recompile C# source in VS2010 with switches

-Make assemly COM-visible

-Register for COM interop

3. After that see if COM objects are created for each

Google.GData.AccessControl.DLL

Google.GData.Analytics.dll

Google.GData.Apps.dll

Google.GData.Blogger.dll

Google.GData.Calendar.dll

Google.GData.Calendar.tlb

Google.GData.Client.dll

Google.GData.CodeSearch.dll

Google.GData.Contacts.dll

Google.GData.Documents.dll

Google.GData.Extensions.dll

Google.GData.GoogleBase.dll

Google.GData.Health.dll

Google.GData.Photos.dll

Google.GData.Spreadsheets.dll

Google.GData.YouTube.dll

4. if COM is working Upload those recompiled DLLs here so we can use them with AutoIt

Edited by tobject

So here's what you need to do

I really think you misunderstand what this web site is for. If YOU need help with AutoIt while YOU work on this, ask for help with your specific AutoIt issue.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I really think you can't read. Where did I ask about your opinion?

I want to use Google API with Autoit and I don't have C# installed or I'd already done it myself. Doh!

If you keep up with this attitude we will all be saying goodbye to you.

Now, as has been pointed out this is an AutoIt support forum. So lets analyze the points in your post

Google API.... Nothing to do with AutoIt.

C#..... Absolutely nothing to do with AutoIt.

PSaltyDS has already already reminded you of how this forum works but I'll go over it again.

You write some code in AutoIt and if you have a problem you post the code that is failing and then we (the volunteers on the forum) look to see if we can help you.

It's up to you to figure out how to use the Google API and forget about C# already. Perhaps you can find some vbs code that uses the Google API and convert it to AutoIt. There might even be something for the Google API that has been posted in example scripts, I have no idea if there is or not and it's up to you to look; not us. Also don't thinbk for a second any of us wants to download a bunch of files from Google to help you out; we have our own projects to work on.

Now after almost 2 years on the forums you should at least know how they work so don't continue to press your luck with a bunch of BullS**T attitude or the next thing you read is bound to be "click" or even worse: you will be reading from an account with read-only privileges.

Edited by GEOSoft

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

I'm not a developer so perhaps this is a dumb question. Why dont you just install Visual c# express? It's free.

http://www.microsoft.com/express/Downloads/#2010-Visual-CS

And I repeat, AutoIt has absolutely nothing to do with C#. The closest it gets is the fact that AutoIt is written in C++ and even that is a fair distance from C#.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

• Developers

Hi folks

I need some help with Visual Studio & Google Data API

Trying to make Google Data API COM compatible but I only have VB.Net and that sucker is C#

Where is the AutoIt3 question?

I really think you can't read. Where did I ask about your opinion?

Just don't as this will not help you to get help around here.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I'm just amazed how many unhelpful and judgmental people are here

For those who needed translation,

the question was "WHO would like to help me to make Google .Net API compatible with Autoit"

Thanks CarlMontgomery, I'll check it out

Then that should have been the question and it should have been posted in Chat.

George