XML file parsing error with XMLDomWrapper.au3

Hya

I am getting XML file parsing error with XMLDomWrapper.au3, with @EXTENDED this is error code of MSXML I am getting - "-1072896737". Can somebody help me? or suggest any other parser in autoit.

using _XMLFileOpen($XMLfile,"",-1) call.

Thanks in advance

Sreekanth.

Are you able to post the file?

The XMLDomWrapper works fine.

Are you sure the path to the file is correct?

You don't really provide much information.

Local $XMLfile = "C:\MyXmlFile.xml"
 If NOT FileExists($XMLFile) then Exit (Msgbox(0,"",$XMLFile & " does not exist"))
 _XMLFileOpen($XMLfile)

This part is triggering "Invalid Unicode Character":

publisher="VeriSign Class 3 Code Signing 2004 CA�" vendor="McAfee, Inc.�" start="09/13/2008  05:30�" expiry="10/10/2011  05:29�"

Why are you inserting null characters with "�"?

BTW, you can see debugging info by setting $debugging = True. It's an undocumented global variable declared inside _XMLDOMWrapper.au3.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

No, but since you don't need those nulls in your results, you could just remove them with string manipulation before loading:

$sXmlData = StringReplace(FileRead($sXmlFile), "�", "")
$iRET = _XMLLoadXML($sXmlData)

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law