Need Help in Scripting !!

actually i am very impressed with auto-it's programming aka scripting... as i m learning it step by step... right now i know how to make a clicker right clicks, left click, particular button's,etc...

but now i am interested in making the cursor move to a particular location on desktop... but i have no idea about the scripting it need....

can please some one bear to help me out.... !!

Thanks

Abhi

yeah thanks dude... got the help file... do u have any example script which could give me an idea of writing that script... i want to right click pressing a particular button and then move the mouse to a position then again right click....

abhi, you sound like you're a 12 year old kid with ADD in a candy store. Maybe calm down a bit first and invest a little time into your own problem first.

Everything you ask is already written down in the help file, along with examples which are very simple and you can run them with the click of a button. These forums are not like instant messaging, we answer only questions too complicated to be documented in the help file.