Review my function (issues with array)

Summary of what I am trying to do with this function:

Basically the script is checking to see if a url stored in $URL is the same as the website title. The reason I want to do this is because I want to scan a list of urls and check which pages have parked domains. Usually the parked domain will show up with the url in the title. The URLs are stored like this: http://www.google.com

$url2 removes the first 11 letters off the url so it looks like this: google.com

$url3 removes the first 7 letters off the url so it looks like this: www.google.com

$array1 gets the webpage title and stores it like this (using google.com as example) 0 | Google

Where I am having issues:

Basically the bold statement below is where I am having the issues. I want to check to see if the webpage has google.com or www.google.com in the page title (google.com is just used as example). So I am trying to compare $url2 and $url3 against $array1. Then if they don't match then it writes the url to a log file. I am having issues with the comparing the array and the variables. Everything else in the script works as intended. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong? Have search all over google and I am getting nothing so I guess i'll go to the experts! I think its something about doing a comparison of a string and an array.

func check2()

$url2 = StringTrimLeft(""&$URL, 11)

$url3 = StringTrimLeft(""&$URL, 7)

$array1 = _StringBetween(_INetGetSource (""&$URL), "<title>", "</title>")

_ArrayDisplay($array1)

If $url2 = $array1 Then

MsgBox(4096,"", "URL is same as title")

Elseif $url3 = $array1 Then

MsgBox(4096,"", "URL is same as title")

Else

FileWriteLine( "C:\Documents and Settings\admin\My Documents\logfile2.txt", $URL)

EndIf

endfunc

Thanks for any feedback!

Edited by james3452453245

$url2 = $array1
You can't compare a variable that contains a String against a variable that contains a Array that way. Your need to loop through the Array Elements and compare your string against them(Array element, or cell -> Array[Element])

- Array use: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/intro/lang_variables.htm

- For..Next: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/intro/lang_loops.htm (there are 2 flavors here)

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...