MouseClick, MouseClickPlus, ControlClick

Hi all

I have started using AutoIt to write bots for all sort of online games for some time. Currently, all little tools I built hijack the user's mouse using MouseClick (and keyboard) when they operate. The only functions that allow non-active window mouse clicks are MouseClickPlus and ControlClick. Naturally, I browse through many websites containing common anti-ban measures.

Many common ways of detecting whether a mouse click is generated by human or by bot are:

• time interval of mouse down and mouse up
  • mouse movements & speed
  • click accuracy
  • speed of task completion

So if you send clicks in 1 millisecond every time, you're a bot! If your mouse jumps instantly to a location rather than moving to it, you're a bot! If you click the same pixel every time, you're a bot! If you finish tasks at insane speeds and with no error, you're a bot!

What I can observe is, please correct me if I'm wrong, MouseClick can move your mouse to a location with speed change. ControlClick and the UDF MouseClickPlus does not have a mouse speed parameter. They both relocate the mouse position "instantly". The problem is that if the mouse is relocated instantly to a position, even a dumb system knows a bot is clicking rather than a person!

Using MouseClick, I can simulate human mouse movements by using Random(), or even introduce a probability system that for 5% of the time, the system goes through a different loop, which contains an intended error that following steps of the script can correct automatically. It is not simple, but possible and at least I can think of ways to implement it.

However, as I search through bot forums, occasionally I find people saying "using ControlClick got me banned in 5 minutes!". So I find it a bit worrying... about the "detectability" of MouseClickPlus and ControlClick.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Felastine.

Edited by Felastine

Hi all

I have started using AutoIt to write bots for all sort of online games for some time.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Felastine.

Hi and Welcome to the forums!

Please note that we have a no-game-automation policy here, see the Announcement at the top of the forum for more details.