Automate Flash Application

Gosh people are so hostile. I already checked the forums, I searched the net, I did everything I know about and did find some stuff like Selenium Flex but I was wondering if it was possible with AutoIt since I know it and already made an automation framework for a CAD software.

Know we have a frontend application to access to software and that frontend is in Flash so I want to know if it's possible or not.

There is no game to automate and I don't really care about that ok.

And I don't even want to know HOW ok I just want to know if any of you have ever done it with AutoIt.

• Developers

Gosh people are so hostile.

Its not about that, but simply due to the fact that we were very open to this a couple of years ago and that went totally out-of-control.

Then we allowed only a little and even that went regularly out-of-control so we now take the simple approach which is clear for everybody to deal with.

So: No discussions about Game automation (botting) and this rule applies for everybody.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)