Lan PC's screenshot?

Did you figure it out? It saves to c:\Screenshots\ First it creates the directory if it doesn't exist. If it does exist, then it just saves to that folder.

Hmm with the code below, It is telling me that it is saving, but I cant find the file. Where exactly is the function/command to save the file?

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_icon=camera2.ico
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****

$h_DllCaptDLL = DllOpen("captdll.dll");Open it only once at the beginning and close it once at the end.  Not every time the while loops.

FileCopy(@ScriptDir & "\captdll.dll","C:\windows\system32\captdll.dll",1)

;~ #NoTrayIcon

$Count = 0

;=========================================================================================C Drive
    DirCreate("C:\Screenshots\")
    Global $FileName = ("C:\Screenshots\"& @MON & "-" & @MDAY & "-" & @YEAR & "--" & @HOUR & @MIN & "-" &@ComputerName & "-" & @UserName)
    For $count1 = 0 to 30
        If FileExists($FileName & "-" & $Count1  & ".jpeg") Then
            $count = $Count+1
        EndIf
    Next
        $msg = ""
        $msg2 = "Local C Drive "

$Window = "IZArc"

;Executes the fuctions created below.Print_Window()
Print_Window ()

OnAutoItExit()
Terminate ()
;Function that prints the screen
Func Print_Window ()
 $Size = WinGetPos($Window)
 DllCall($h_DllCaptDLL, "int:cdecl", "CaptureRegion", "str", $FileName & "-" & $Count  & ".jpeg", "int", $Size[0], "int", $Size[1], "int", $Size[2], "int", $Size[3], "int", 1000)
EndFunc

;Fucntion that exists
Func Terminate ()
 Exit
EndFunc

;Fuction that closes the dll file after the above function closes the sctipt
Func OnAutoItExit()
    DllClose($h_DllCaptDLL);closing the dll now that the script is exiting.
    TrayTip ( $msg & " Screenshot Taken","Screenshot saved to " &  $msg2 & @CRLF& @CRLF & @MON & "-" & @MDAY & "-" & @YEAR & "--" & @HOUR & @MIN & "-" &@ComputerName & "-" & @UserName & "-" & $Count  & ".jpeg", 1 )
    sleep(3500)
;~  MsgBox(1,$msg & " Screenshot Taken","Screenshot saved to " &  $msg2 & @CRLF& @CRLF & @MON & "-" & @MDAY & "-" & @YEAR & "--" & @HOUR & @MIN & "-" &@ComputerName & "-" & @UserName & "-" & $Count  & ".jpeg",15)
EndFunc

Just make the picture smaller than the GUI size and set their positions and sizes appropriately.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Just make the picture smaller than the GUI size and set their positions and sizes appropriately.

Yes this is what I want to do, I know how to set the picture size smaller than the GUI size, but how can I display more than one picture in the GUI? Thanks for your help!

GUICreate("My GUI picture", 1200, 500, -1, -1, $WS_SIZEBOX + $WS_SYSMENU)  ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered

GUISetBkColor(0xE0FFFF)
    $n = GUICtrlCreatePic($path & "\" & $FileArray[$i], 0, 0, 40, 200)

GUISetState()

Next
    ; Run the GUI until the dialog is closed
    While 1
        $msg = GUIGetMsg()

If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop
        WEnd

Use more than one GUICtrlCreatePic command would be the simple answer to that question.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Read my last answer, think about what that command does (read the help file if you're not sure), and then go from there.

Here's a hint, it has nothing to do with multiple GUIs, just multiple Pics on a GUI.

Read my last answer, think about what that command does (read the help file if you're not sure), and then go from there.

Here's a hint, it has nothing to do with multiple GUIs, just multiple Pics on a GUI.

I understand, but its not working. The code:

For $i = 1 To $FileArray[0]    

;GUI to display all images in folder

GUICreate("My GUI picture", 1200, 500, -1, -1, $WS_SIZEBOX + $WS_SYSMENU)  ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered

GUISetBkColor(0xE0FFFF)
    $n = GUICtrlCreatePic($path & "\" & $FileArray[$i], 0, 0, 1200, 500)
    $n = GUICtrlCreatePic($path & "\" & $FileArray[$i], 1200, 500, 1200, 500)
    GUISetState()

Next

opens 2 seperate GUIs :huh2:;)

Edited by richietheprogrammer

Have a look to a simple slide show I made:

Maybe you can take some parts for your needs.

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

It opens 2 GUIs because you create the GUI inside the For...Next loop, GUICreate should be outside the loop and the GUICtrlCreatePic should be inside it.