Click image?

Hello, so I am trying to make a little tutorial program for a friend of mine.

However, I can't seem to get the clicks right.

So would this be possible by doing it through images?

Example

post-64925-0-54193300-1310050660_thumb.j

I want to click the icon within that menu.

Is this possible or should I keep trying with words?

Thanks, Tom.

Edited by TomDuDolan

My ickle pieces of software :3Radio Scriptr //Almost completeSimple IP/URL pinger, my first program. //CompletedSimple Downloader // Working - basic stateOn-GoingRadio Scriptr - Radio Server.

Entries in that menu probably have keyboard shortcuts (hold down the ALT key and some letters may be underlined OR up and down arrows may be used). If these shortcuts are possible, Send or ControlSend will be more reliable than any of the Mouse functions.

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Entries in that menu probably have keyboard shortcuts (hold down the ALT key and some letters may be underlined OR up and down arrows may be used). If these shortcuts are possible, Send or ControlSend will be more reliable than any of the Mouse functions.

Hmm, I want him to see what happens so he knows how to do it in the future.

He's not the very best at computers.

-T

My ickle pieces of software :3Radio Scriptr //Almost completeSimple IP/URL pinger, my first program. //CompletedSimple Downloader // Working - basic stateOn-GoingRadio Scriptr - Radio Server.

If you want to do it through images , find the ImageSearch library , include and use its imagesearch function. just need to supply a pic of what it needs to click.(printscreen)

Edited by rockets

If you want to do it through images , find the ImageSearch library , include and use its imagesearch function. just need to supply a pic of what it needs to click.(printscreen)

Thanks Rockets, this is what I was trying to find out, will give it a whirl, I don't get the Wink thingy much :)

-T