LInux cpanel autoit server

Hi,Usually i dig dig and find solution for my problem but now i am not sure is it is even possible.I have made application for client.Now he asks to add licence to run one comp and some sort of server validation .... I already have server script (connected to MSSQL database) and client (with code to connect to server and via server read and write data to database.So from pure coding part i have everything already.Problem is my servers are on WinServer 2008 and client only have Cpanel on dedicated linux server.I know i can use WINE to run my server script but i dont know how to do that from CPanel.My question is :Can I ?If you have any idea or some pointer where to read please help

• 2 weeks later...

I found solution

Server running on linux is not a problem -php is php on both linux and windows servers ....All i need to do is find a way to pass data from script and grab output from php page.

WinHttp.au3 is what i needed

_WinHttpSimpleSendRequest - enables to pass data to php page via $_POST or $GET

_WinHttpSimpleReadData - grabs HTML after php do its magic

added some encryption/decryption and it is working great

Still despite my server side data is safe and i can move a lot of data to server tables to be loaded to app if verification is passed i cant hide my encription/decription key.

I tried key to be MD5 of my compiled app but it is not safe also.

Ok i know i cant protect my autoit exe because it is still script that is interpreted during runtime but now i have another factor - server ...

There must be a solution i am sure.I know so little about encryption,maybe i ll find my answer reading about it.