Problem with the way the program operates

I created a program that allows me to automate certain steps that I run repeatedly on certain programs and the OS.

But to perform these steps I made ​​use of commands, send (), mouseMove (), mouseclick (), hotkeyset, etc. ...

But I want to do all this while I'm working with another window of the OS.

Can I change the functions, or perhaps with other commands, so that I can do this?

Thank for all answers :graduated:!

• Developers

Did you search for answer before posting?

Believe I have seen this particular question asked before once or twice....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Thank you so much response, you must understand that I am not being native English speakers do not come easy to me to lookon the forum ...

However, if you give me a link that talk about this, you would do me a big favor ^ ^.

• Developers

Same counts for me and to be honest, there was nothing wrong with the English in your initial post.

but, the answer is: NO, you can not have a script "stirring" your game or program while you are doing something else on the PC when using those commands.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)