Control commands (IsVisible and IsEnabled) not working properly

Hi All

I am using following code and getting same value "0" irrespective object is checked or unchecked.

$val=1

WinActivate("Application Client")

$val=ControlCommand("Application Client","Connect","[CLASS:WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.33c0d9d; INSTANCE:9]","IsChecked","");

MsgBox(0,"Chack Connect checkbox",$val)

This statement always returns "0". but same "value of Class and instance" using with "Controlclick" command it is working fine and clicking on right object.

Please help me how to get the right value for control commands.

same issue facing with all control commands like (IsVisible, IsEnable).

Edited by ankushsingh

Hi All

I am using following code and getting same value "0" irrespective object is checked or unchecked.

$val=1

WinActivate("Application Client")

$val=ControlCommand("Application Client","Connect","[CLASS:WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.33c0d9d; INSTANCE:9]","IsChecked","");

MsgBox(0,"Chack Connect checkbox",$val)

This statement always returns "0". but same "value of Class and instance" using with "Controlclick" command it is working fine and clicking on right object.

Please help me how to get the right value for control commands.

same issue facing with all control commands like (IsVisible, IsEnable).

I'm having a very similar issue. All of these attempts return 0 regardless of the state of the checkbox (I've pushed them all into a MsgBox and supplied the results).), despite the information gleaned from AutoIt v3 Window Info:

$text = ""

$title = WinGetTitle("My Window" ,$text)

• MsgBox(1,"test", ControlCommand($title,$text,"[CLASS:WindowsForms10.window.8.app.0.378734a; INSTANCE:6]","IsChecked", "") & @CRLF &"--"& @CRLF & @error)

--

• MsgBox(1,"test", ControlCommand($title,$text,"[CLASSNN:WindowsForms10.window.8.app.0.378734a6]","IsChecked", "") & @CRLF &"--"& @CRLF & @error)

--

• MsgBox(1,"test", ControlCommand($title,$text,"WindowsForms10.window.8.app.0.378734a6","IsChecked", "") & @CRLF &"--"& @CRLF & @error)

--

• MsgBox(1,"test", ControlCommand($title,$text,"TEXT:Control Text as pulled from Au3 WinInfo","IsChecked", "") & @CRLF &"--"& @CRLF & @error)

--

The only difference is that ControlClick() doesn't work for me either. Edited by VertigoRay

Figure IT out!http://vertigion.com

It just clicked after all morning of working on this. I posted here and had a revelation!

SciTE was running as DomainUsername while the window I was trying to manipulate and test was running as ComputerNameAdministrator. The window I was trying to manipulate had required Admin Elevation. I hope this helps others! My issue is solved!

Edited by VertigoRay

Figure IT out!http://vertigion.com