_IEBodyreadHtml suddenly returns 0 on all sites

Baksteen

Hello all,

I seem to have run into a strange issue. The day before yesterday _iebodyreadhtml worked perfectly fine, but since yesterday it suddenly started returning 0 on every webpage. Nothing has changed for me, at first i thought IE8 on windows 7 must've been updated with some new security feature or something, but then I tried it on my win7 laptop at home which had not updated and the results are the same.

This morning I tried it on a windows xp machine with IE6 and still the results are the same. Its also not our intranet because I get the same issue on www.google.nl

Any advice on this would be most welcome.

Attached is my really simple example code to demonstrate, which keeps giving me the msgbox.google html output.au3

Hi,

First of all, thanks for your help. Your changes does indeed make my code run and return the HTML output.

The strange thing is, my way of coding worked for the last 7+ months perfectly fine until yesterday... That seems at least a little bit strange to me.

Seems like I have to start scripting in your style for now..

Edited by Baksteen

Nevermind, you're right, I screwed up this one.

The helpfile says it returns the HTML output if it went allright (_iebodyreadhtml) but returns 0 on failure. Therefore I decided to errorcheck on 0, but that doesnt seem to be allright if @error also is 0.

Once again thanks for your help and making me think better about this. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thread can be closed.