Run Loop when installing from network.

For example, "test 2.exe" would become '"test 2.exe"'.  Then it will be properly passed as a single parameter.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"test 2.exe" would become "test 2.exe" eh? just kidding, i'm sure by the time this post goes up you'll have changed the second to "c:\test 2.exe", but wanted to thank you for the elaboration and work around. Another case of you guys making it too easy for us, and we get used to doing it the easy way...

"test 2.exe" would become "test 2.exe" eh? just kidding, i'm sure by the time this post goes up you'll have changed the second to "c:\test 2.exe", but wanted to thank you for the elaboration and work around.  Another case of you guys making it too easy for us, and we get used to doing it the lazy way...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I typed it exactly as I meant. Notice that I surrounded "test 2.exe" with single quotes. That means the literal string that gets passed will be |"test 2.exe"| and not |test| |2.exe| which it would be without it. The best way to understand is to try it.

No, I typed it exactly as I meant.  Notice that I surrounded "test 2.exe" with single quotes.  That means the literal string that gets passed will be |"test 2.exe"| and not |test| |2.exe| which it would be without it.  The best way to understand is to try it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry, think i was just determined to look foolish yesterday...