Mouse move problem forgot solution

Its been a while since I used autoit again. I wanted to make one of my old programs for practice. just to see if I still have it.

The problem is that I want to move the mouse without using mouse move. I tried this before I used one of the posters dll file now i cant seem to find it.

Any ideas? The more you give the better chance I get on finding the most efficient code.

Even if it doesn't use DLLs. It would be good to... ;)

Thanks cheers...

mousemove, with the speed option 0...that's instant. I'm not sure if you don't want to use mousemove, or you don't want the cursor to move ;)

Sorry must have misunderstood me... I want to find new ways to move the mouse.having only X,Y,Speed for parameters are too limited for me... :)

I want to explore other options... Like using the WinAPI's _WinAPI_Mouse_Event($MOUSEEVENTF_MOVE , 200 , 200 )...

Knowing more than one function wont hurt... :D

And by the way the speed limit of mousemove is 1 to 100... lower than 1 makes it 1... and greater than 100 makes it 100... :D

cheers... happy coding...

x The screen x coordinate to move the mouse to. y The screen y coordinate to move the mouse to. speed [optional] the speed to move the mouse in the range 1 (fastest) to 100 (slowest). A speed of 0 will move the mouse instantly. Default speed is 10.

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.