how to get dailup username and password

Hello

how to get username and password using autoit program it there any way to get  through REGSTRY

if any one have solution share it

:">

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hm... can't think of too many reasons to do this that i would agree with... but giving you the benefit of the doubt, the registry location would vary depending on what program is doing the dialing... whether it's a term program, aol, dial up networking, etc. and with any luck it should be encrypted before it's written to the registry. if you really want to find it, best bet is to save a password in your dialup program that you can then search for in the registry. example: load up aol, type in a username "WhatImDoing" and a long password that won't be in any other registry entry "BetterBeLegalOrImAJackass". Then you could go into REGEDIT and search for either of the values that you've stored. as i said though, those should be encrypted before being committed to the registry if they are even saved there.

okay thanks for help

im not using aol or any messenger i want to get pass and user through NETWORK CONNECTION >> CREAT A NEW CONNECTION in control panel

other way i have find is Internet Option And Connection

but dont know how get user info and pass

i hope u get my point

Edited by sim

okay thanks for help

im not using aol or any messenger i want to get pass and user through NETWORK CONNECTION >> CREAT A NEW CONNECTION in control panel

other way i have find is Internet Option And Connection

but dont know how get user info and pass

i hope u get my point

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it IS possible, but the username/password is encrypted. Not going to walk you through finding and decrypting though, because i really can't think of a single reason to do it that i'd agree with. There are plenty of sites on the internet that will teach you that kind of stuff.