Right Click Tray Icon and the click an item.

I have an application that only displays a tray icon on load. I want AutoIt to run the app, and then open the main window by right-clicking the tray icon and clicking "Monitor...". Furthermore, the tray doesn't really exist since I am not running explorer.exe as my shell (I am running CentraFuse2 as this is for my CarPC).

Here are the contents of the Info Tool when I right click the tray icon and hover over the Monitor... item:

Press CTRL-ALT-F to pause the display.

>>>>>>>>>>>> Window Details <<<<<<<<<<<<<
Title:  GPS Multiplexer
Class:  #32770
Size:   X: 397  Y: 321  W: 486  H: 352

>>>>>>>>>>> Mouse Details <<<<<<<<<<<
Screen: X: 1136 Y: 902
Cursor ID:  2

>>>>>>>>>>> Pixel Color Under Mouse <<<<<<<<<<<
RGB:    Hex: 0xFFFFFF   Dec: 16777215

>>>>>>>>>>> Control Under Mouse <<<<<<<<<<<
Size:
Control ID:
ClassNameNN:
Text:

>>>>>>>>>>> Status Bar Text <<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>> Visible Window Text <<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>> Hidden Window Text <<<<<<<<<<<
OK
Cancel

Also FYI, "Monitor..." is the second one down or the 6th one up.

I can do it by sending mouse clicks (which vary depending on resolution & icons position in the systray). I can also do it by sending Ctrl-Esc, Esc, Tab, Tab, Tab, Menu-Button, Down, Down, Enter (but that only works if it is the left most icon too [which it should be since it just loaded]). Obviously non of this will work if explorer.exe is not running as the shell though. Is this possible?

***BUMP***

No body knows how to use autoit to right click a tray icon and then click one if its menu items to open up a window?

Even if you don't no how to do it without explorer.exe as the shell, I would still like to know how to do it so it works everytime independent of the icons position in the tray (without using X,Y mouse clicks or going to the start menu and tabbing over to the first tray icon).

***BUMP***

No body knows how to use autoit to right click a tray icon and then click one if its menu items to open up a window?

Even if you don't no how to do it without explorer.exe as the shell, I would still like to know how to do it so it works everytime independent of the icons position in the tray (without using X,Y mouse clicks or going to the start menu and tabbing over to the first tray icon).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi. I actually just modified my Systray_UDF. Now it has the ability to do this. Unfortunately I haven't uploaded the latest version yet. I'll do it (with example) later today when I get home.

Hi. I actually just modified my Systray_UDF. Now it has the ability to do this. Unfortunately I haven't uploaded the latest version yet. I'll do it (with example) later today when I get home.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I did upload new functions to Systray_UDF. However, I just noticed that you are not using standard tray so I'm not sure if this works for you.