New user question

Guest NuB

Hello all :whistle:

I'm only just starting to learn how to use this utility so please forgive my apparent state of Vegetation!

I am using this to open a game file, anti-idle for 2 hours and repeat for 8 characters. This part i have sorted with a little trial and error.

What I am stuck on is how to get it to send a message to me letting me know that it has successfully finished each 2 hour cycle and another when the full 16 hour cycle is complete.

Eventually I want to have this running in a constant loop - is there any way to get auto it to send these messages in the background? (ie, without minimising the game as this causes problems) Either to an email or online file.

I'd rather it go to a hotmail address which will give me a popup notification of the msg delivery.

Is this possible?

Hope you can help..

NuB

Hello all :whistle:

I'm only just starting to learn how to use this utility so please forgive my apparent state of Vegetation!

I am using this to open a game file, anti-idle for 2 hours and repeat for 8 characters. This part i have sorted with a little trial and error.

What I am stuck on is how to get it to send a message to me letting me know that it has successfully finished each 2 hour cycle and another when the full 16 hour cycle is complete.

Eventually I want to have this running in a constant loop - is there any way to get auto it to send these messages in the background? (ie, without minimising the game as this causes problems) Either to an email or online file.

I'd rather it go to a hotmail address which will give me a popup notification of the msg delivery.

Is this possible?

Hope you can help..

NuB

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you should check out dale's IE.au3 for interfacing with internet explorer. you can create explorer in the background (no window pops up) have it log into hotmail, and send notification...another option you have, is to have messages sent to your cell phone. i made a little UDF for sending text messages to ATT/Cingular phones that runs in the background, and someone else (i want to say scriptkitty) added theirs for sending to sprint phones i believe. the cell phone stuff is in a topic i started names 'super small semi-useless thing' (you can see my topics by clicking on my name) and there are alot of links to and posts about dale's ie.au3

• 1 month later...

you should check out dale's IE.au3 for interfacing with internet explorer.  you can create explorer in the background (no window pops up) have it log into hotmail, and send notification...another option you have, is to have messages sent to your cell phone.  i made a little UDF for sending text messages to ATT/Cingular phones that runs in the background, and someone else (i want to say scriptkitty) added theirs for sending to sprint phones i believe.  the cell phone stuff is in a topic i started names 'super small semi-useless thing' (you can see my topics by clicking on my name) and there are alot of links to and posts about dale's ie.au3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks dude :whistle: